Reach the right customers and remove barriers along their purchase path
E-Commerce continues to experience explosive growth, consistently posting year-over-year revenue records. Fueling this growth is the unrivaled adoption and acceptance of the channel, which, coupled with unprecedented technological advances, has created an online consumer with higher expectations than ever before.
Whether your business is large or small, B2B or B2C, new or mature, our versatile team of E-Commerce professionals is dedicated to helping you meet user expectations and exceed your target revenue, traffic, and conversion goals. Beginning with strategic planning down through tactical implementation and analysis, we approach E-Commerce with two overarching components in mind: New Customer Acquisition: Increasing site visibility and driving highly qualified traffic and E-Commerce Conversion Optimization: Identifying and removing barriers along the purchase path.
E-Commerce Conversion Optimization: Eliminate Path-to-Purchase Barriers E-Commerce conversion optimization is a multifaceted task involving numerous moving parts and cross-organizational departments, including marketing, customer service, finance and shipping. Whether it be merchandising your homepage or integrating a new software solution, our E-Commerce specialists have the tools and expertise to ensure your site is delivering the optimal experience.
From the moment a user lands on your site through checkout confirmation, we’ll work alongside your team to identify barriers along the purchase path including:
- Site structure and merchandising
- Checkout flow
- Product and category page layout
- Mobile experience and performance
- Software integrations
- Product data mapping
- From the Catalog to the Marketplace – 1980 to 2015
- Have You Checked Your Holiday Ad Strategy Twice?
- 3 eCommerce Considerations for a Successful 2015 Holiday Season
- FAQ Friday: What are some B2B marketing myths about the path to purchase?
- Omni-channel Attribution: Unify Your Online/Offline Data Measurement