Retail E-Commerce Audit Benchmark Study – Q4 2017
Wondering how your e-commerce site experience stacks up against top U.S. retailers? We ran 50 of the NRF's top 100 retailers through our e-commerce audit to compile this Q4 2017 Benchmark Study.
You may be surprised to find how many of these top retailers:
- Still don’t offer site search suggestions
- Show too small of font size on a mobile device
- Offer side-by-side product comparisons
- Provide Q&A on their product detail pages
- Include detailed product specifications
- Clearly communicate product availability, shipping/delivery times, and any savings
- Integrate with brick and mortar locations so a customer can see stock availability
Find answers to all these questions and more in this study!
Fill out the form below to get your copy of the Retail E-Commerce Audit Benchmark Study!
Looking for the e-commerce audit checklist we used to make this study? Download it here.