Isaac serves as a Digital Specialist at NordicClick, creating, running and optimizing PPC and paid social campaigns.
During his senior year of college, Isaac interned at a larger digital marketing agency in downtown Minneapolis and found the ever changing landscape of the digital world to be very engaging. After graduating from North Central University with a Marketing degree, he decided digital marketing was the career path he wanted to pursue.
Isaac loves people, so he spends a lot of time with the people he loves! He also loves board games, being outside and coffee.
1. What is your first memory of the Internet?
2. Favorite lakes memory? What does being on the water mean to you?
Being on water has always been a place of relaxation for me. I can think more clearly on water. Some of my favorite memories on the water have been made at my best friend’s lake home in northern Wisconsin. There’s something about chopping our own firewood, fishing and just being outside that is so restorative for me.
3. How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?
Typically, just 1 cup in the morning.
4. Most used app on your phone?
5. What’s your karaoke go-to?
Party in the USA
6. What band/artist would you pay $30K to have play in your living room?
7. Favorite board game?
Settlers of Catan