Desiree serves on the NordicClick team as a Senior Digital Manager, using her passion for digital marketing to help clients reach peak performance.
Desiree graduated from the University of Minnesota Duluth (Go Bulldogs!) in 2012 with a degree in Communication and International Studies. Before joining NordicClick, she served as an Account Manager for a small marketing agency in northern Minnesota, where she specialized in digital marketing for roofing contractors.
When Desiree isn’t working, she enjoys traveling everywhere, boat rides on Lake Vermilion, four-wheeling and trying new restaurants.
1. What is your first memory of the Internet?
MSN Messenger and Yahoo chat rooms
2. Favorite lakes memory? What does being on the water mean to you?
I have too many to list! If I had to choose, walks down to Lake Superior for spontaneous swimming adventures and kayaking on Lake Leander. Anytime I can be on or near water is a great day.
3. How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?
As many as possible.
4. Most used app on your phone?
5. Snack you could live on?
Ruffles and Top the Tater.
6. What was your childhood dream job?
Archaeologist – I wanted to be the female Indiana Jones.
7. What’s your favorite travel location?
Spain and El Salvador – so far!