Adam serves as our Associate Director of Consumer and combines his passion for Local SEO, E-commerce and Affiliate Marketing to help clients succeed. With a wide skill set, old-fashioned work ethic, and a passion to continually learn, Adam is an asset to the NordicClick team.
Prior to joining NordicClick, Adam worked as a performance analyst at Relationship One, creating Tableau visualizations and helping clients maximize marketing spend. He is also a former Eagle, having graduated from The University of Wisconsin La-Crosse with a degree in Marketing and Accounting.
In the summer you can find Adam soaking up the sun on local golf courses or fast pitch softball fields. During the winter you can find him playing hockey with his friends or racing down the ski slopes.
1. What is your first memory of the Internet?
Sharing dial-up internet with my three brothers. Being the oldest has its advantages.
2. Favorite memory of the lake? What does being on the water mean to you?
I have a cabin in Amery, Wisconsin so being on the water reminds me of family. There is nothing better than spending a weekend up north fishing, grilling out, and relaxing on the water.
3. How many cups of coffee do you drink per day?
2 cups – the darker, the better.
4. Most used app on your phone?
Google Maps – I’m always on-the-go.
5. Favorite travel location?
Fort Myers, Florida
6. Favorite movie quote that best describes you?
“I’m a hockey player, but I’m playing golf today”- Happy Gilmore
7. What band/artist would you pay 30K to have play in your living room?
The Eagles – It’s hard to beat their greatest hits.