NordicClick Interactive is looking for a Digital Specialist, with emphasis on paid search and SEO expertise, to join our fast-growing team of digital marketing mavens!
A Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Digital Specialist plays a key role within the agency and is responsible for supporting and executing paid and organic search programs flawlessly and in a timely manner. In this role, you will partner with internal teams to execute SEM marketing strategies.
Success in this role is defined by your ability to deliver mistake-free projects along with personal development in areas such as digital marketing acumen, analytical skills, dependability, initiative, team effort and productivity.
NordicClick is a recipient of Minnesota Business’ 100 Best Companies to Work for and has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in America.
Create and execute Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping and Video campaigns.
- Perform keyword research
- Manage daily budgets, pacing and monthly spend allocation
- Monitor and report on campaign/ad group/ad/keyword performance regularly
Execute Organic strategies developed to increase topical authority and qualified traffic.
- Perform keyword research
- Monitor performance using Google Analytics, Search Console, etc. for issues or wins
- Understand site structure, UX, content and technical optimization best practices
Gather data for regular campaign reporting
- Pull weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Assist with projects across multiple accounts/clients, digital disciplines and internal managers
- Stay current on industry developments, new product offerings and digital technology trends
- Hands-on experience working on digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working in Google AdWords and Analytics
- Exceptional communication, time management and writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Willingness to learn new skills and step outside the box
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising, computer science or related field
- Familiar with core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prior agency experience
- Deep level of expertise in any facet of Digital Marketing (Paid Search, SEO, Content, Affiliate, Analytics, Email, etc.)
- Certifications in Google AdWords, Analytics and/or Bing
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools/platforms (AdWords, SEMRush, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, etc.)
What We Offer You
- A chance to gain invaluable experience in advanced digital marketing strategy, tactics and analysis along with account and project management
- Great work-hard/play-hard environment where the importance of work/life balance is highly emphasized
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health benefits including medical (100% coverage), dental, disability and life insurance
- Generous employer-sponsored retirement plan with company match
- Unbeatable location on the shores of Lake Minnetonka in Excelsior Bay
- Company team building events throughout the year celebrating all that is Minnesota