NordicClick Interactive is looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager with 2-4 years of Paid Search experience to join our team and if you’re the right fit, this will be an opportunity you can’t pass up.
In this role, you will partner with internal teams to execute digital marketing strategies and play a critical component in the planning, execution, reporting and analysis processes. There will be a broad range of tactics, but paid media (in particular search) will be the largest single component.
Success is defined by your ability to plan and deliver projects that make a measurable difference to our clients’ business objectives. Just as critical, we expect to see you develop professionally in areas such as project team leadership, digital marketing knowledge, analytical skills, business sense, individual initiative, team effort, and productivity.
*Paid Search management is a must-have in this role… qualified applicants will be highly proficient in both strategy and execution as well as actively managing complex, transaction and/or lead-gen oriented campaigns. To qualify, you must have personally managed a Paid Search account in the past (not delegated to an agency or internal resource). Candidates who fail to meet these criteria will not be considered for this role.
Plan, create and execute Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping and Video campaigns.
- Perform keyword research
- Write relevant, conversion-oriented ad copy and test as needed
- Set and manage daily budgets, pacing and spend allocation
- Set automated reports/alerts as needed
- Monitor campaign/ad group/ad/keyword performance regularly
- Recommend optimizations/new initiatives to increase goal conversions
- Ensure engagement and return KPIs are being met
- Pass and maintain all necessary certifications (ideal candidate will already have these)
Possess a fundamental working knowledge of SEO (or be willing to learn it). We have highly qualified people on staff Plan and execute organic strategies developed to increase qualified traffic.
- Perform keyword research
- Write meta data
- Monitor performance using Google Analytics, Search Console, etc. for issues, opportunities, and successes
- Recommend site structure, UX, content and technical optimizations
- Ensure site is optimized according to current SEO best practices
Gather and analyze data for regular campaign reporting, proactively looking to identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Setup automated weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and perform analysis to make data-founded recommendations
Strong proficiency within one or more of the following: Social Media, Content Marketing, Local Search, Mobile, Email, Affiliate Marketing, UX, or Web Development.
Work directly with internal team and client in the ongoing management of all project tasks.
- Day-to-day client management
- Proactively roadmap client retainer hours
- Lead calls/meetings with clients
- Confidently present analysis and recommendations
- Maintain client relationships through excellent service, project management and communication
- Assist with new business proposals